It is projected by the year 2030, that 50% of the United States population will be obese. With the staggering data on the relationship between mental health, nutrition, and physical activity, we as mental health providers are uniquely trained to help encourage people to make healthy lifestyle changes. At Healthy Life, it is our mission to positively impact the obesity epidemic, one client at a time by using evidence-based approaches to assist with our clients concerns while also encouraging healthy lifestyle changes.
We’re Looking for Talented Providers
Join our team! We are looking for fully licensed mental health providers, with 2 years of experience, to assist us in providing the best possible care for our clients, by using evidence-based treatments, in addition to promoting healthy lifestyle changes.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Complete on-time and accurate clinical documentation and billing
- Effective and respectful communication skills
- Ability to provide telehealth services
- Can work in-person and remote once COVID-19 regulations have adjusted and dependent on the client’s insurance coverage
- Reliable and Responsive
- Conduct psychological evaluations/mental health intakes
- Provide evidence-based approaches in psychotherapy
- Patient confidentiality is paramount.
- Participate in ongoing training pertaining to the relationship between, nutrition, physical activity, and mental health.
- Educate all clients on how nutrition and physical activity influence mental and physical health.
Perks and Benefits
- Work-Life-Balance through schedule flexibility
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunity for multi-state license sponsorship for appropriate applicants and license level.
- We foster the leadership of staff at all levels of the organization.
- With full-time status employees, health insurance, including dental and vision, along with PTO are offered.
- 2 years of clinical experience post-licensure with adults utilizing CBT, DBT, and other evidence-based approaches.
- Current license must be in good standing.
- Private home office with computer, webcam, and dependable internet access.
For interested applicants, please send your CV to info@HealthyLifeChicago.com or contact us directly at 312-736-2903.