Job Title: Staff Psychologist
We are looking for Licensed Clinical Psychologists who can provide care remotely, via video-conference and/or phone, to our patients. At Healthy Life, we provide a family like environment in which our employees are encouraged to have a good work/life balance. Applicants who are passionate about using evidence based approaches while encouraging healthy lifestyle changes will be strongly considered.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete on-time and accurate clinical documentation and billing
- An individual who can effectively communicate with their colleagues.
- A provider who is reliable and responsive.
- Conduct psychological evaluations
- Provide evidence based approaches in psychotherapy.
- Maintain the highest level of patient confidentiality.
What We Offer
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunity for multi-state license sponsorship for appropriate applicants.
- Foster the leadership of staff at all levels of the organization.
- With full-time status, health insurance, including dental and vision, along with PTO are offered to employees.
- 2 years of clinical experience post-licensure conductive psychotherapy with adults utilizing CBT, DBT, and other evidence-based approaches.
- Current license must be in good standing.
- Private home office with computer, webcam, and dependable internet access.
To enquire about this position and apply, please send your CV to info@HealthyLifeChicago.com.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Healthy Life is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.