We’re Looking for Talented Providers
Join our team! We are looking for fully licensed mental health providers, with 2 years of experience, to assist us in providing the best possible care for our clients, by using evidence-based treatments, in addition to promoting healthy lifestyle changes.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Complete on-time and accurate clinical documentation and billing
- Effective and respectful communication skills
- Ability to provide telehealth services
- Can work in-person and remote once COVID-19 regulations have adjusted and dependent on the client’s insurance coverage
- Reliable and Responsive
- Conduct psychological evaluations/mental health intakes
- Provide evidence-based approaches in psychotherapy
- Patient confidentiality is paramount.
- Participate in ongoing training pertaining to the relationship between, nutrition, physical activity, and mental health.
- Educate all clients on how nutrition and physical activity influence mental and physical health.
Perks and Benefits
- Work-Life-Balance through schedule flexibility
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunity for multi-state license sponsorship for appropriate applicants and license level.
- We foster the leadership of staff at all levels of the organization.
- Clinicians who maintain a caseload of a minimum of 28 clients a week are eligible for a generous monthly stipend/bonus which they are able to use for insurance coverage, fees associated with using your own laptop, insurance, and data, or in any way you choose.
- Access to billing and administrative staff to assist with insurance verification, denied claims, and scheduling changes.
- 2 years of clinical experience post-licensure with adults utilizing CBT, DBT, and other evidence-based approaches.
- Current license must be in good standing.
- Private home office with computer, webcam, and dependable internet access.
For interested applicants, please send your CV to [email protected] or call us with any questions you might have at 312-736-2903.