- BCBS PPO
- Loyola Physician Partners
- United Healthcare
- Sliding Scale
- Receipt for out of network reimbursement
For more information on rates please email or call us directly.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept all major credit cards as forms of payment directly on our site via the client portal.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a fee.
For all new clients, we need to have your insurance information and drivers license information, at minimum, 48 hours prior to your appointment to allow us to verify your insurance. If this information is not in the chart, then we will not be able to proceed with the appointment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!